Nutri Ninja BlendMax DUO with Auto-iQ Boost

The Ninja Blend Max is Ninjas most powerful,fastest, and largest Ninja yet. It brings crushing to the MAX.  Ninja is one of the best ble...

Nutri Ninja® Ninja® BlendMax DUO™ with Auto-iQ Boost™


The Ninja Blend Max is Ninjas most powerful,fastest, and largest Ninja yet. It brings crushing to the MAX.  Ninja is one of the best blenders I've owned yet. With the total ice crushing it will turn ice to snow within seconds. I love using my Ninja for making my smoothies. It easily crushes up frozen fruit within just a few seconds. 









I would love to share along one of my favorite smoothie recipes:





Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie.


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 C coconut milk milk
  • 2 C water
  • 2 C ice cubes
  • 2 C frozen strawberries
  • 2 C frozen banana
  • 1 C frozen blueberries
  • 1 tbs of coconut oil (optional)


INSTRUCTIONS

Blend all ingredients until smooth.

Enjoy!

Here is also a wonderful recipe of a coconut berry smoothie bowl:


Ingredients
  • 2 cups coconut milk beverage
  • 3 cups frozen mixed berries
  • 1 frozen under ripe banana, sliced
  • fresh berries and unsweetened coconut, for topping
Instructions
  1. Pour the coconut milk beverage into a blender. Add the frozen berries and banana and blend until smooth.
  2. Divide the smoothie between 2 bowls. Top with fresh berries and unsweetened coconut. Serve immediately.

As a new Mom I want whats best for me and my baby, that goes for what my baby and I eat. With the Ninja blender I can make my own homemade baby food, which I will know what all is in it because I will be the one preparing it. 



0 comments